Hello,welcome to Annie's blog

Sadness & happiness

Tuesday, August 24, 2010

U & me

Is ages will be the problem when choosing a couple?
I can say that not really..
Some people will think to become lesbian,gay or 'jie di lian'..
These is not wrong.
But when they decide to do so,they have to accept all the people eyesight.
Anyway,not everyone can suffer from this situation.
He and i was together almost 2 month.
I was felicity to have him as my boyfriend.
We are very happy and i wishes to hold him forever if could,but i know,it is impossible.
We share everything,talk everything..
Although there are some problems between us in specific matter,
but we still can very romantic as other couples.
Anyway,not every relationship can maintain longer.
We were break after 2 months.
Even though the reason for break is so suck and unbelievable,i still need to accept.
When i saw him,i try to hate him,because i still cant give up him.
But at last,i can't do that.
Maybe my love to him is too deep already.
Anyway,just regard him can find a more better person to share everything,but i know,that person shouldn't be me anymore.

No comments:

Post a Comment