2day my shop had happen an incident that never happened before.
I can strictly said this incident shouldn't happen and mustn't because this already illegality.
I was shocked when i heard that.
Formerly the food that we served accidently have hair inside.
OMG~this can't happened especially we work in the hospitality industry and as a cooker or chef.
We have to more care about the cleanliness of the plate before the food is being serve.This is our careless.
And i don't know why this will happened.
After that,we change a new dishes for them,luckily they didn't give any complain and care for.
Lastly,for me,this will the first time and also will be the last time~